MedicalBreakthroughMedicalBreakthrough

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Doraleous and Associates Doraleous and Associates

I named him patches.

First, I expected the cat to come to life and bite off the face of the barbarian.
Then the cat died. He came back to life again, which purged my hopes, then he died.
Then he combusted into flames, came back to life AGAIN, then exploded.

I got more out of that then expected.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Catchy.

I love how the shipmate's head explodes for reasons beyond science. Maybe the whole incident is actually one bad trip, and the chemicals from sniffing various household cleaners caused a bad chemical reaction with the juices in his brain.

It was utterly unexpected, and it made me laugh. Maybe I should go see someone about my pleasure in seeing people's head explode.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Oh the memories.

The appearance of Mothra made my skin tingle... in a good way. I love how you decided to include them both tearing up Tokyo before Mothra flies them all away...

A very nice flash. This delivers in both great, smooth animation AND catchy audio and voice. I never thought I'd hear a British Godzilla, but you made it work!

I know you're there... I know you're there...

I don't blame you.

I like how they don't hate you when you kill them like most enemies. They seem somewhat depressed though. Maybe a bit clueless.

The Dream Team The Dream Team

That...

Is doctor assisted homocide! I really like the Medic's expression in the background. I couldn't imagine a better way to enjoy the death of your enemies!

TheShadling responds:

CAN YOU FEEL SE SCHADENFREUDE?!

Sucks to be Luigi: Costumes Sucks to be Luigi: Costumes

Agreed.

I miss the days where all they got were raccoon ears and tail, a cape, or colour changes. It's a little much, but the costumes are useful, so I won't complain further.