MedicalBreakthroughMedicalBreakthrough

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Doraleous and Associates Doraleous and Associates

I named him patches.

First, I expected the cat to come to life and bite off the face of the barbarian.
Then the cat died. He came back to life again, which purged my hopes, then he died.
Then he combusted into flames, came back to life AGAIN, then exploded.

I got more out of that then expected.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Catchy.

I love how the shipmate's head explodes for reasons beyond science. Maybe the whole incident is actually one bad trip, and the chemicals from sniffing various household cleaners caused a bad chemical reaction with the juices in his brain.

It was utterly unexpected, and it made me laugh. Maybe I should go see someone about my pleasure in seeing people's head explode.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Oh the memories.

The appearance of Mothra made my skin tingle... in a good way. I love how you decided to include them both tearing up Tokyo before Mothra flies them all away...

A very nice flash. This delivers in both great, smooth animation AND catchy audio and voice. I never thought I'd hear a British Godzilla, but you made it work!

Tarboy Tarboy

Man..

Works like this make it very difficult to be a critic! I can't think of anything I could possible complain about! Story, animation, audio... You set a standard that puts professional work to shame!

Keep up the good work! I expect to be flabbergasted like I am now when Tarboy 2 is released!